One small, hypoallergenic & well-trained dog is allowed per reservation. We do not allow cats. If you would like to bring a dog, you *must* add it to the reservation under the "# of guests" section upon booking. Please abide by our pet guidelines 🙂
Note there is no AC at this property as we are running this place on an environmentally conscious philosophy. There are ceiling fans and oscillating fans for your use 🙂
Please help us protect the environment by using water, heat, and appliances responsibly.
The washer/dryer is reserved for small laundry loads only. Please do not put any large pieces such as coats, duvets, blankets, etc. into the machines.
Please do not place any hot kitchen tools (pans, cups, etc.) directly on the butcher block. Trivets & coasters are provided. Also. Please do NOT use it as a chopping board and refrain from using knives directly on it. The surface scratches easily.
You can rest easy knowing your stay is covered with $1,500 in “All-Risk” Damage Protection. Although rare, accidental damage from guests does happen. Traditionally, this was managed via a security deposit or vacation rental damage insurance purchased by the guest. Both are cumbersome and often have big limitations in protection.
With “all-risk” protection, all accidental damage from a guest is covered unless specifically excluded such as, but not limited to, normal wear and tear, infestation, or prior damage.
We hope you enjoy your vacation with peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damages occur, you are protected under Waivo.
Home Sweet Hudson is a proud member of VRMA, an international Vacation Rental Management Association. Our mission as a professional management company is to foster professionalism, collaboration, and growth for short-term rentals in our area. We hope you will help us support our mission by abiding by all of our house rules, supporting our local community, and being respectful of the home during your time in the beautiful Hudson Valley.
- Routinely scheduled maintenance by Home Sweet Hudson team members or lawn care/snow plowing may happen during your stay. This also includes garbage pick up, linen pickup, hot tub service, and pool cleanings.
- Parking shall be allowed solely in the designated parking spaces
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Weapons are strictly prohibited
- Please adhere to safety instructions for fireplaces, firepits, etc.
- Due to the risk of fire, please do not charge your electric car on the property.
- We do not allow parties or extra guests outside the maximum occupancy allowed on the reservation. We also ask you to follow the good neighbor guidelines and abide by quiet hours after 9 pm.
- Please do not trespass on property boundaries
- Ticks, bugs, and wildlife are a regular part of Upstate, NY. Tick prevention sprays for yards are very toxic to animals and pets, so we do not use them. Please be mindful of checking yourself when spending time outside.
- Tents, yurts, and other camping equipment are prohibited
We recommend AWD cars for visiting remote properties like this. There is a maximum of 2 cars allowed in the driveway.
This house does not currently have a backup generator.